A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinah Shopnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rinah Shopnick, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinah Shopnick, DO, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shopnick graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shopnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shopnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rinah I. Shopnick practice?
Dr. Rinah Shopnick practices Hematology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Hematologists.