A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinah Shopnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rinah Shopnick, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinah Shopnick, DO, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shopnick graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shopnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rinah Ilene Shopnick DO and MD is a female Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rinah I. Shopnick practice?
- Dr. Rinah Shopnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rinah Shopnick practices Hematology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Hematologists.