A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinah Shopnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rinah Shopnick, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shopnick
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Shopnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinah Shopnick, DO, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shopnick graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shopnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rinah Ilene Shopnick DO and MD is a female Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rinah I. Shopnick practice?
- Dr. Rinah Shopnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Rinah Shopnick practices Hematology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Hematologists.