A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ringland Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ringland Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ringland Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Murray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ringland Smith Murray MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ringland S. Murray practice?
- Dr. Ringland Murray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ringland Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Cookeville, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chattanooga Endocrinologists.