A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinku Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rinku Mehta, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinku Mehta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Donor egg and donor sperm cycles
- Egg & embryo freezing
- Female Infertility
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- IVF (In-vitro fertilization)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Reproductive hormone analysis
- Reproductive surgery
- Semen analysis
- Unexplained Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rinku V. Mehta practice?
Dr. Rinku Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.