A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinku Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rinku Mehta, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinku Mehta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rinku Vakil Mehta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rinku V. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rinku Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rinku Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Frisco Endocrinologists.