A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinku Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rinku Mehta, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinku Mehta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rinku Vakil Mehta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rinku V. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rinku Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rinku Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Austin, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.