A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripdeep Mangat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripdeep Mangat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ripdeep Mangat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangat graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mangat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripdeep Singh Mangat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ripdeep S. Mangat practice?
- Dr. Ripdeep Mangat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ripdeep Mangat practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bend, OR.
See Bend Allergists and Bend Internists.