A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripley Worman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripley Worman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worman
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Worman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Worman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Worman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripley Worman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ripley Worman practice?
- Dr. Ripley Worman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ripley Worman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
See Avon Surgeons.