A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripley Worman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripley Worman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Worman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Worman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripley Worman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ripley Worman practice?
- Dr. Ripley Worman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ripley Worman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
See Avon Orthopedic Surgeons.