A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripu Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripu Arora is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ripu Arora, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Arora has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripu Daman Arora MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ripu D. Arora practice?
- Dr. Ripu Arora has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ripu Arora practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Torrance Pain Management Doctors.