A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripudaman Beniwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripudaman Beniwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ripudaman Beniwal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beniwal graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.
Dr. Beniwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripudaman Singh Beniwal MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ripudaman S. Beniwal practice?
- Dr. Ripudaman Beniwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ripudaman Beniwal practices Gastroenterology near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA.
See Manteca Gastroenterologists.