A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripudaman Hundal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripudaman Hundal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ripudaman Hundal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hundal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Hundal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripudaman Hundal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ripudaman Hundal practice?
- Dr. Ripudaman Hundal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ripudaman Hundal practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Endocrinologists.