Dr. Zainul Zavahir Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Zainul Zavahir?

I don't want curry in my medicine

Posted on January 11th, 2016

This doctor is extremely lazy. I bet shed even refer a patient out for a head cold. Really can't understand what she does other than referrals. Then again maybe she's so incompetent thats all she can do. The UC Davis Medical center both in the elk grove branch and the main hospital has taken a sharp turn for the worse after a slow decline for the last decade. Seemingly all the good professionals they ever have leave VERY fast. And the rest, like Zavahir are just plain useless. Her nurse and a few of the scheduling staff are so bad that it's close to negligence. More than once have I been told something or given the run around when it graces the line of illegal and the very least unethical. Then again shes from a different culture than american, which doesnt cut it when it flows into the way medicine is practiced. Practice hypnotism in your own time. Her accent is hard to understand as well. Poor articulation and any kind of communication problems is unacceptible. Does not readpatient chart. One might come to the understnding she cannot read. She may be board certified, for internal medicine, but I can guarantee you she did not receive all of her medical training in the US.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I was handed off Todd zavihir after my primary care doctor suddenly left her practice. My first visit was astonishingly unprofessional. I found Dtzavihir arrogant, condescending , uncaring and not a listener at all. I leftmyvisit in tears only to receive a letter a week or so later from her stating I was abusive to her and I should be dropped not only from her practice but the UCD system. Needless to say this was a disaster. I had made my mind up to make the best of it because I felt there was no choice. She refused to see me but I had a multitude of health issues so her partner dr Lee graciously and professionally saw me . That was 5 years ago . Under his professional care my health is 1000% better

Capable but doesn't care

Posted on January 29th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Zavahir several times over the past 2-3 years, and although she does seem to get my diagnosis correct, (or so it seems), but she never seems to have the time to answer my questions. She also gave me no advice/recommendations for my medical problems other than the premade printouts. She never made me feel like she cared at all, and she acted like she didn't have time to answer my questions. She even seemed disgusted by my bodily functions and failed to follow up on my lab tests, which I found out 3 months later were lost and never run. It's a good thing I have found a real doctor now who ran the tests for me, or I would've never known my results.

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Dr. Zavahir is friendly and supportive while you are in her office. However, the office seems to be motivated more by money than patient care. My husband was in a very bad accident and received hospital care from our last provider. He is required to get yearly X-rays to make sure his bones are fusing together. When the year came up he asked Dr. Zavahir for a referral for X-rays. She stated he wouldn't need one and instructed him to go to that department. They stated she was wrong and wouldn't see him. She had left the office so she could not be contacted. He had taken off time at work to go. He then asked her to give a written referral. She then insisted he come in for an exam first. My husband explained he would need to see her when the X-rays were done so she could give him the results. He didn't feel he needed to pay two co-pays when there was nothing she could do or see. Furthermore, that would require a great deal of time off work. She would not answer him or talk to him after that. We were confused by her lack of communication and very disappointed in her . We checked back with the specialist and they verified there was nothing she could see with a regular exam.

excellent

Posted on April 8th, 2009

took the time to explain my condition .follow up visits were good.

Posted on May 15th, 2017