A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Risa Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Risa Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Risa Altman, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn and infant care
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Risa Altman practice?
Dr. Risa Altman practices Pediatrics near Souderton, PA.
See Souderton Pediatricians.