A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Risa Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Risa Burns, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Movement Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Risa Beth Burns M.P.H. and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Risa B. Burns practice?
- Dr. Risa Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Risa Burns practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.