A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Risa Gorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Risa Gorin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Risa Jill Gorin DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Risa J. Gorin practice?
- Dr. Risa Gorin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Risa Gorin practices Dermatology near Colts Neck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Colts Neck Dermatologists.