Learn more about Dr. Risa Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Risa Korn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Risa Korn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Korn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Risa J. Korn practice?
Dr. Risa Korn practices Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Ophthalmology, Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Allergists, Lexington Ophthalmologists, Lexington Family Physicians, Lexington General Practitioners, and Lexington Preventive Medicine Specialists.