A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rise Hatten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rise Hatten is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rise Hatten, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatten graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hatten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westfields Hospital
- Amery Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rise Carol Hatten MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rise C. Hatten practice?
- Dr. Rise Hatten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rise Hatten practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olney, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Croix Falls, WI.
See Olney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.