A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Risha Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Risha Kopel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Risha Kopel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kopel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Risha Kopel MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Risha Kopel practice?
- Dr. Risha Kopel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Risha Kopel practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dallas Internists.