Overall Review

December 6th, 2013
Grateful to have such a collaborative empathetic physician
I've been a patient of Risha Raven since she came to the Dixon/Polo/ Sterling area in 2000. She's smart, intuitive, and is open being collaborative with my health care. She now has limited office hours because she is training residents. I can't think of a better teacher for new physicians. She is open minded, refers to documents that she doesn't have on memory recall, which I appreciate, and most of all, is respectful. I hope to never lose her as a family physician. She suggested, that if I had an emergency, to call the clinic and ask if she was staffing, if so she would be in the background, and knows my history. Reassuring when she now has limited office hours. Her passion is childbirth and maternal care. I am a 60 year old mom, and appreciate having such a quality caring family physician in my small community. She won the IAFP, Illinois Academy of Family Physicians Family Phycician of the year in 2009 for a reason.

July 26th, 2012
This is the most caring and wonderful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.