Dr. Rishi Goel MD Patient Reviews

January 25th, 2017
Dr Rishi made himself immediately available during a trip to the ER requiring emergency Discectomy. He was very clear about what was going to be done. He has a wonderful bedside manner. The surgery went quickly and he even visited me afterwards. All questions I have had post surgery have been responded to in a timely manner by Dr Rishi personally. All of my excrutiating sciatica pain was gone immediately after surgery. He is the best!

August 15th, 2016
Dr Goel was very kind and spent time to ensure I understood all things about my surgery. Then once the surgery was over he made sure that everything was going as planned and seemed genuinely concerned about my well being. Kathy - Dr Goels staff was amazing in making sure I had everything I needed. She was kind and made you feel like your time was just as important as hers. I really appreciated everything she did for me and helping with any issues that arose.

August 12th, 2015
Wow!
Dr. Goel is genuinely friendly and caring. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. I did not feel rushed. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand and answered all my questions. Although, unlike the others who reviewed, I do not require surgery, I would not hesitate to have him do a procedure. I will be returning to him for future visits. The staff was cheerful. It helps a lot when you walk into a happy upbeat environment.. I would definitely recommend him.

May 9th, 2015
horrible
My case was workmen comp . They did not get all of my info on the 20 pages of stuff I filled out.now they have taken me too collections and dropped my credit score.this office is very in professional.

August 28th, 2012
A DR THAT CARES!!
It takes a special kind of person to be in the medical field and be liked.Here is a "Surgeon who has a wonderful bedside maner. Actually takes time to spend with you and makes sure you understand. This is the first surgery i had had and i am thankful my Surgeon was Dr. Rishi Goel. A Dr that cares!! :)

August 15th, 2012
Best Doctor, best results.
I have had a chronic back problem for years that progressed pretty badly. I have 3 herniated discs, and one of them was pressing on my S1 nerve, which left me with severe pain and almost complete numbness down my left leg. I saw so many doctors before Dr. Goel, and none have helped me better than him. Best bedside manner I've ever received from a doctor, and his office workers are also very on top of things. My procedure was quick, and like he promised my recovery was not long at all and I feel absolutely great after he performed a discetomy. I would recommend this surgeon without any hesitation.