Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

horrible show details horrible
by nicholas murray on May 9th, 2015

My case was workmen comp . They did not get all of my info on the 20 pages of stuff I filled out.now they have taken me too collections and dropped my credit score.this office is very in professional.

A DR THAT CARES!! show details A DR THAT CARES!!
Aug 28th, 2012

It takes a special kind of person to be in the medical field and be liked.Here is a "Surgeon who has a wonderful bedside maner. Actually takes time to spend with you and makes sure you understand. This is the first surgery i had had and i am thankful my Surgeon was Dr. Rishi Goel. A Dr that cares!! :)

Best Doctor, best results. show details Best Doctor, best results.
Aug 15th, 2012

I have had a chronic back problem for years that progressed pretty badly. I have 3 herniated discs, and one of them was pressing on my S1 nerve, which left me with severe pain and almost complete numbness down my left leg. I saw so many doctors before Dr. Goel, and none have helped me better than him. Best bedside manner I've ever received from a doctor, and his office workers are also very on top of things. My procedure was quick, and like he promised my recovery was not long at all and I feel absolutely great after he performed a discetomy. I would recommend this surgeon without any hesitation.