A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Moyamoya Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Gupta MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rishi Gupta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Gupta practices Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Cleveland, OH.
See Atlanta Neurologists and Atlanta Surgeons.