A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Moyamoya Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Gupta MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rishi Gupta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Gupta practices Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Kennesaw, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists and Atlanta Surgeons.