A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Moyamoya Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rishi Gupta practice?
Dr. Rishi Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Cleveland, OH.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Neurologists, Atlanta Radiologists, and Atlanta Surgeons.