A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Kundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Kundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kundi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kundi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundi graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kundi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Kundi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Kundi practice?
- Dr. Rishi Kundi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rishi Kundi practices General Practice near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Primary Care Doctors.