A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Likhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Likhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Likhi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Likhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Likhi MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Likhi practice?
- Dr. Rishi Likhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Likhi practices Internal Medicine near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Melrose Internists.