A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Manchanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manchanda
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manchanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchanda graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Manchanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Manchanda MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Manchanda practice?
- Dr. Rishi Manchanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Rishi Manchanda practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Venice, CA.
See Venice Internists and Venice Pediatricians.