Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rishi Manchanda
Dr. Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Delano, CA, with another office in Venice, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Manchanda is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center, Pomona Valley Hospital M.C. and UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rishi Manchanda has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rishi Manchanda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delano, CA.
Dr. Hashim Kazmi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Delano, CA 1.21 mi35
Dr. Jorge Lopez-Aguado
Delano, CA 1.57 mi32
Dr. Ming Chen
Pediatrics, Acupuncture, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Delano, CA 1.57 mi45