A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Manchanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Manchanda, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchanda graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Manchanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manchanda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans