A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Manchanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchanda graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Manchanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Manchanda MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Manchanda practice?
- Dr. Rishi Manchanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Rishi Manchanda practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Venice, CA.
See Venice Internists and Venice Pediatricians.