A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Gupta, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Nath Gupta MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rishi N. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rishi Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Gupta practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See West Hollywood Neurologists.