Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rishi Gupta
Dr. Rishi Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Gupta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rishi Gupta has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Rishi Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Juhee Lee
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. David Palestrant
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. William Yong
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi22