A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Patel, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lichen Planus
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Rajnikant Patel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Rishi R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rishi Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Patel practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and New York, NY.
See Silver Spring Dermatologists.