Learn more about Dr. Rishi Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Raj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raj
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Raj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Raj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Raj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Raj MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Raj practice?
- Dr. Rishi Raj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Raj practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Pulmonologists, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, and Lubbock Sleep Medicine Doctors.