A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Raj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Raj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Raj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rishi Raj practice?
Dr. Rishi Raj practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.