Learn more about Dr. Rishi Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Raj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Raj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Raj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Raj MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rishi Raj practice?
- Dr. Rishi Raj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rishi Raj practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.