A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Rajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rishi Rajan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- East Alabama Med Ctr, Opelika, Al
- Lanier Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Raj Rajan MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rishi R. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Rishi Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rishi Rajan practices Urology near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Urologists.