A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishi Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishi Rastogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishi Kant Rastogi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rishi K. Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Rishi Rastogi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rishi Rastogi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Williamstown, NJ.
See Williamstown Endocrinologists.