Dr. Rishi Rastogi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rishi Rastogi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rishi Rastogi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2017

Excellant Service, Staff is very helpful

August 10th, 2014

This doctor does not deserve negative reviews!!

I've been seeing Dr. Rastogi for 2 years now. This is the first time I've visited this website, and I strongly disagree with all of the negative comments down below. I take those comments personally, just because I get the impression that Dr. Rastogi is a good person who cares about people. There are few people in this world that do!! I go to him for my diabetes because my family doctor referred me over. I could not be happier. Dr. Rastogi tells me how to take my medicines in a very easy to understand way, and listens to your questions. He does not use medical jargon when explaining stuff, which I appreciate. I feel like I finally understand what diabetes can do to your body, and I really feel the motivation to be healthier now. I don't have the impression that his office is disorganized and I think his staff is professional. My honest, genuine opinion and recommendation: if you want to enjoy life again, learn how to control your diabetes! Dr. Rastogi is your man!

January 9th, 2014

dr. rastogi is very sweet. he took his time with me and answered all of my questions.

December 7th, 2013

dr. rastogi lets me ask questions, and he gives easy to understand answers. i feel like i know how to handle my diabetes more now. hopefully next time i see him, my sugars will be better. great doc, highly recommended!

May 20th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Rastogi is very polite, and has great bedside manner. I have seen him for maybe a few visits, but every time I go, he knows just what to say to keep me motivated in losing weight. I feel very comfortable around him and his staff, and I would highly recommend anyone with diabetes to seek treatment from Dr. Rastogi.

June 14th, 2012

excellent doctor, professional and very helpfull staff..

October 5th, 2009

Dr. Rastogi rates well

He's thorough and genuinely interested in his patients.

August 16th, 2008

A Compassionate and Dedicated Physician

Dr. Rastogi is honestly one of the best specialists that I have received care from to date...I've had diabetes for about 10 years now, and out of all of the doctors I've been to in Vineland, Dr. Rastogi is the first to actually listen to my problems. Time is never an issue in his office, and he's always willing to spend time with you to make sure nothing is missed. His staff is so professional and efficient, too -- they always get the job done! I've recommended all of my family and friends to go to him, and my husband has an appointment for next week. Dr. Rastogi is the best in our area!

May 10th, 2017