Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

May 22nd, 2013

Perfect bedside manner, very courteous and caring. Very knowledgable. Highly recommend him to anyone who may have heart problems. I happened upon him by accident, but it sure was a blessing!

Sep 20th, 2012

I was taken care of really well. Dr. Sukhija is the best doctor i've ever been examined by. I highly recommend him to anyone with a Cardiac problem.

caring doc show details caring doc
by AJD on May 25th, 2011

When my dad has his heart attack, Dr. Sukhija took great care to make sure my dad understood all his options and didn't pressure my father into any decision. During my dad's hospital stay after his surgery, he suffered memory loss due to medication, and Dr. Sukhija was willing to spend as much time as necessary to make sure my dad understood what happened to him (I think he repeated himself three times and still remained polite and caring). You couldn't get a better doctor.

A GODSEND show details A GODSEND
May 14th, 2011

i wa rushed into IN University Health, LaPorte Emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. Emergency RN contacted Dr. Sukhija who did a preliminary check and immediately sent me up to ICU for further extensive testing,medications and observation. Dr. Sukhija was present for all the testing and immediately determined further treatment. Can't say enough about how thorogh,competent and professional he is and how he made me believe in my recovery. He's my DR now