Dr. Rishindra Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rishindra Reddy?

August 26th, 2016

Post lung transplant 2007

Dr. Reddy saved my life after my double lung transplant while I was in ICU. I am going on 9 years post transplant. Doing so well. I even went back to work as night charge in an assisted living facility. He has enthusiasm and happy energy. He was so positive that I gained courage from him. Thank you so much Dr. Reddy.

July 15th, 2016

I fee very lucky that Dr Reddy was my surgeon , l had a very difficult surgery with good outcomes, he is a caring doctor , he answered all mine and my husbands questions, he never rushed through a visit. I am here almost two years post op spending time with my two year old grandson, I feel truly blessed for that. I spent 2 weeks at the University of Michigan and the care was outstanding.

March 14th, 2017