A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishita Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishita Tiwari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tiwari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishita Tiwari MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rishita Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Rishita Tiwari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rishita Tiwari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Mountain Top, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pediatric Specialists.