A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishita Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishita Tiwari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiwari
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tiwari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tiwari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishita Tiwari MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rishita Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Rishita Tiwari has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rishita Tiwari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Top, PA and Reading, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Endocrinologists.