A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rishita Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rishita Tiwari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiwari
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Tiwari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tiwari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rishita Tiwari MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rishita Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Rishita Tiwari has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rishita Tiwari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Top, PA and Reading, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pediatric Specialists.