A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita A Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita A. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rita Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.