Learn more about Dr. Rita Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Agarwal MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rita Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Agarwal practices Neurology and Psychiatry near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Neurologists and West Monroe Psychiatrists.