A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Agarwal MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rita Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Agarwal practices Neurology and Psychiatry near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Neurologists and West Monroe Psychiatrists.