Learn more about Dr. Rita Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Agarwal MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rita Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Agarwal practices Neurology and Psychiatry near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Neurologists and West Monroe Psychiatrists.