A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur.
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Agarwal MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rita Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rita Agarwal practices Neurology and Psychiatry near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Neurologists and West Monroe Psychiatrists.