Rita R Archer MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

October 15th, 2015
She is wonderful and caring

September 30th, 2013
prospective patient
Judy in front office is horrible! very rude disgusting attitude, no compassion or patience. Needs to not work in the medical field. When asking 3 times for the urgent care information she refused to provide told me that I should "read the book" it says so, telling me that I have to "ask permission to go to urgent care. She doesn't deserve to work for such a nice doctor and by the way I was referred there. Dr. Archer I am sorry.

January 16th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Archer for over nine years and my husband has as well. She spends a lot of time with each patient and takes the time to really listen. I have never met another doctor like her. The only downside is getting an appointment. You have to plan ahead.

March 1st, 2012
Very good Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Archer to anyone. She is very communicative and willing to answer questions and explain issues in detail. Be prepared for the fact that her office is usually running behind at all times. Aside from that, things are very professional. She has been my primary care physician for about 8 years and I have no plans to change.

November 18th, 2009
Thorough, puts patients first
Dr. Archer is like a pre-HMO doctor, spending the time needed to fully understand your health issues instead of hurrying and keeping things to 10 minutes. I prefer this and would rather wait a while to see her than have her on a perfect schedule but not have time for me. She is analytical but nice, you can tell she loves medicine - also more important to me than warm and fuzzy.

August 20th, 2009
Totally agree with the other reviewer about if you question her diagnosis and treatment she becomes a bit angry!

October 1st, 2008
doctor becomes angry if she feels you are not following her advice. dismisses your symptoms, blames them on you instead of finding out if you truly have an illness or condition.