Medical Oncologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The Most Fantastic Doctor In The WORLD !!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Im my opinion, Dr. Alexrod is the best doctor I have ever known, not only is she the best at what she does, but she VERY MUCH SO CARES for each and everyone of her patients. when you see her, she makes you feel as if you are the only patient that she has, she becomes attached to everyone of her patients and becomes very close to each and everyone of them. I've been to see a lot of doctors with all of me ailments, but when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, she took all the time we needed to understand all of the treatments and all of the possibilities of what could happen and thank GOD that we had her I fully believe that she had saved my wifes life and we have just had our 18th year anniversary together and are looking forward to another 18 and more. If you are looking for a doctor, look no further than Jefferson hospital and Dr. Axelrod, she will do any and everything to make sure that you will have a longer and happier life. I owe her everything for saving my wifes life and would do anything for her. she has given me my wife to sppend the rest of my life with. thank you again Dr. Axelrod. Sincerely, Jeffrey S Rufffner.

|  Axelrod Rita Md - Thomas Jefferson University is a good oncology doctor.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Axelrod is a knowledgeable physician who has average bedside manners but provides really good patient care overall. She is one of many g...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com