A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ayyangar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Ayyangar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Ayyangar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyangar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayyangar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Nagaraj Ayyangar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Ayyangar practice?
- Dr. Rita Ayyangar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Ayyangar practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Physiatrists.