Dr. Rita Bellevue MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Bellevue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellevue graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bellevue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellevue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita Bellevue practice?
Dr. Rita Bellevue practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Hematologists.