Learn more about Dr. Rita Bellevue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellevue
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellevue Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellevue graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Bellevue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Bellevue MD is a female Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Bellevue practice?
- Dr. Rita Bellevue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Bellevue practices Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Hematologists.