A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Bellevue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellevue graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Bellevue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Bellevue MD is a female Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Bellevue practice?
- Dr. Rita Bellevue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Bellevue practices Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Hematologists.