A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Bellevue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellevue
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellevue Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellevue graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Bellevue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Bellevue MD is a female Hematologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Bellevue practice?
- Dr. Rita Bellevue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Bellevue practices Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Hematologists.