Obstetricians & Gynecologists

8207 Sierra College Blvd
Ste 500
Roseville, CA 95661
916-784-8660
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Run  |  show details
by Kimberly on Nov 22nd, 2013

3 years ago I went to Dr. Beisen-Bradley for persistant and annoying spotting while approaching menopause. Dr immediately "sold" me on a hysterectomy. When I asked her about a less invasive treatment, she immediately responded it wouldn't work in my case. Looking back, I was rushed to make a decision as I was "lucky" there was a cancellation and she could squeeze me in. They told me it would be 6 mos for next surgeries to be scheduled. 3 years later, I'm still in pain. I ordered my records from the hospital and the Dr's office and realized just how bad the Dr's office is at recording visits. Dr did not write down reasons for visits, never shared test results, and wouldn't have chart in the room. She'd pop in and say "who are you?" Seriously? Long waits, dirty office, and over sells surgeries. Run! Run! Run as fast as you can! 0 stars

|  disgusted and let down!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

ok, so the Dr may be ok, and the FNP, Ann is sweet..BUT the office staff..omg! unpleasant, rude attitudes, and horrible with accuracy and any type of followup..after, 7yrs, I am soooo done with them. trust me, you can find better care and a more efficient office staff elsewhere!!

|  Very rude!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

This place is very old fashion. They use kitchen oven mittens for covers on there exam table and give you very old exam robe and lap over to use. They look like they have been used for about 30 years. I'm surprised they don't have holes in them. On other note for the first initial appointment I had to wait an hour and a hour before I saw the P.A. When she finally showed up she began to ask me about 50 questions which is usually in the paperwork for your initial office visit. So my appointment they took 2 1/2 hours for that appointment. For my second appointment the doctor was running 45 mins late and I didn't see Dr. Bradley until 1 hour after my scheduled appointment time. This was my first time meet her and there was no Hi, how are doing just straight business. I felt rushed and intimidated by her. I had to asked how far dilated am I, how big did my belly measure, she put the heart rate monitor on for 3 sec and took it off and never told me what my baby heart rate was. Nor did she tell me the results for the urine sample I left. I didn't bother to asked her a that point I just wanted to get out of there. After she left she left other patients paperwork inside of the room me as well as mines. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

May 7th, 2013

I left this doctor years ago. You should to. I had an abnormal pap test and required a uterine biopsy. They were looking for CANCER. They told me that the next appointment would be in 3 months. REALLY!!!!!! Went to Dr. Simon Yassear, had a biopsy and results with a week. Had a hysterectomy soon after and it has been 7-8 years now. Please don't allow doctors to get away with this behavior. You pay for insurance, you have the right to complain.

|  most caring doctor ever.  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Dr.Biesen-Bradley is amazing. She is very knowledgeable. I am a high risk Patient. She was very prompt on my care. She has great bedside manner as i was going under for surgery i was nervious and she calmed my Nerves. I have had a few urgent matters and she took care of my needs for me and my unborn child. I feel very comfortable with Her making all my medical decisions. She truly cares for her patients. Her staff is very professional and caring. And her office is comfortable and has a home like feeling. I give her and her staff A

Jul 21st, 2012

Rude office staff!! Always in a hurry to get patients out. Rude office staff!!

|  DR. B is the BEST!!!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

I have been going to dr. b for 24 years. There were times that I was at her office every week. 2 surgeries by her. She is the BEST doctor I have ever been to!! She may seem tough , and she is BUT she is also so caring, she talks to me in a way that I understand,she is funny but serious when needed. This is the ONLY DOCTOR I TRUST COMPLETELY!! She is busy, yes and sometimes appt. get canceled...babies don't make appointments- she may have to leave before she sees you!I am SHOCKED at the comments on here. AND NO I DO NOT WORK FOR HER- as one person said the reviews must be written by her staff- lol!! To me she is AMAZING!When I think of her I remember being 18 and scared and ALL the years she has treated me. I just can not say enough about this lady!!

|  Dont let doctor Biesen Bradley make your baby another statistic  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

Worst care i have gotten in my life! And it is during the most important time- my pregnancy. Doctor and her staff completely failed to inform me important test results that could cost my daughter her life! Even affer talking to an office manager and bringing up to her attention that i have been completely missinformed, they have failed to treat me and my baby. Doctor never looks at your charts or test results, she is incompetent and cant be trusted. All the good reviews must have been written by office staff. Worst care ever, dont let doctor Bisen Bradley treat your baby as another statistic.

Jan 9th, 2012

I have the utmost confidence and trust in Dr. Biesen-Bradley. She is extremely knowledgable and really keeps current. She is easy to talk to--this is hugely important to me. When my internal medicine doctor saw that she was my gynecologist, he voluntarily commented that I have a very good doctor. I agree and recommend her without hesitation. I just wish she accepted Blue Shield HMO as my insurance has changed. Suzan Goard

|  A big disappointment!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Came across as being rude with a weird and uncaring attitude. I finally left and found another doctor.

|  An amazing doctor  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Although she may seem rough on the outside, she is a caring, compassionate doctor. She delivered both my children and is still my GYN after 13 years. I trust my body and health to her. The wait can be long sometimes, but she gives each patient her full attention. So if you have to wait, she isn't going to cut you short to make up time. She is so good at what she does - she is current on new technology, health and nutrition and is a big women's health advocate.

Jan 10th, 2011

I will never go back again. Billing experience was a nightmare and some of her office staff is extremly unpleasant to work with.

|  NOT recommended!  |  show details
by jean99 at Citysearch on Sep 15th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was actually a patient for a several years, but never during pregnancy, so I can`t comment on that part. I went for annual check ups only.The staff is rather rude and you are treated like a number only. In all the years I went, I never even met the Dr., only nurse practitioners. Eventually, they wanted me to have some very expensive tests, when there was not a lot of risk either way, and I declined since I did not have coverage for it. Right after that I received a letter advising me I was no longer welcome at their office as a patient. Amazing. Wish I`d never gone.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  She is the best  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

I am so shocked by the comments left her for Biesen-Bradley. I will admit...sometimes the wait is long...but she is so worth it. She delivered both my children and was supportive and wonderful throughout. I drove over 20 miles, each way, when I was pregnant-because I trusted her and she is a great doctor. The NP is also wonderful. Dr is straight forward and very funny. Give her a chance!

Mar 4th, 2010

She is a wonderful Dr! She was great through out my pregnancy with my son. She is now working with me on my current health problem. She explains thing so I understand, she is straight forward and she answers all of my questions.

|  RUN!!  |  show details
by daringwomen on Jun 5th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I have been with her for 2 years and have finally had enough of the rude office staff, long waits, and the Dr. is really not interested in hearing my questions as evidenced by her having one foot out the door while I'm still talking. I was diagnosed with a tumor (which scared me)among other things, and when I went for my follow up appointment with her, she covered my other issues very brief and abruptly, then started to get up and I asked, "what about the tumor?" to which she replied "what tumor, oh, did you have a tumor?" That was it for me...never going back. No compassion whatsoever.

|  Thorough, caring & pleasant  |  show details
by rocky5 on Feb 4th, 2009 on kudzu.com

We moved here in July and began the search for doctors & dentists for our family. Polled the women who I trusted and who have lived here for some time and I heard Dr. Bradley's name come up 3 times. Saw her twice and was pleased with her professional, knowledgeable and pleasant demeaner. She is a very intelligent woman and has a great sense of humor....For me this was important, since my last doctor had no personality. I would recommend her to everyone. Its true, there is sometimes a wait, but never unusally long.

by A patient PATIENT on Nov 18th, 2008

I only go because I like the NP there, and the times that I have met the doctor, I like her too. We all know how hard it is to find good doctors so when you find one that's ok, even if not outstanding, you kinda stick with them. Every SINGLE visit I've had here for the past three years: there is a loooooong wait -- they are always behind schedule. Now, I just plan on being there a couple hours, and I bring a book. It is VERY difficult to schedule an appointment -- there seems to be no live help -- you leave a message, sometimes several times over the course of a few weeks, to get an appointment. We end up doing a phone tag thing even though I tell them "Just make me an appointment date and time: leave me the infor." Invariably, I still get a call: "Hi, returning your call . . .call us!" And then I call --- and get the voice mail. However, once the service starts in the room -- it's not so bad. I have to go about four times a year -- and now I know what to expect. (I work in an eye dr's office: Holy cow! if we made appts that difficult to get, we'd be outta business!)

|  Love Dr. Biesen Bradley  |  show details
by kob6969 on Nov 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing her for 22 years. She has delivered all 3 of our children. She is so caring and wonderful!

Nov 6th, 2008

I went to Dr. Biesen-Bradley's office for my last two pregnancies. I am very surprised at some of the not-so-favorable comments that I have read about her and her office. I feel that I have high standards for the healthcare that I and my family receive. That said, I have never had a bad experience with this doctor or her staff. I find her and her staff to be very knowledgeable and caring, and I would not hesitate to recommend her. I will say that at small percentage of my appointments, there was a slight wait time, but the staff always informed me ahead of time if the doctor was behind schedule. They also informed me that a NP was available, if I wanted to be seen her sooner. I have even had one of my appointments take longer than expected, because the Doctor cared enough to give me her full attention in a procedure that I ended up needing. I WILL go to this doctor again, and I WILL recommend her and her staff time and time again.

|  Women beware  |  show details
by women beware on Oct 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

The doctor is extremely unprofessional. Breezes into your room with no introduction, wrong chart, and no clue as to you are. No time for questions, concerns, or explanations. She did an exam and didnt wash her hands, handed me a roll of toilet paper to wipe my-self afterwards. The garbage can was over flowing near the sink and there was a garbage can on the floor open full of dirty water and speculums. The health board should inspect !

|  Rude & Unprofessional  |  show details
by Anonymous & Pregnant on Sep 19th, 2008

You'll never know if you're with the doctor or the nurse practitioner, as they just breeze into your room with no introductions & no chart. The doctor's bedside manner is terrible, cold, and uncaring. She does not take time to answer any questions, and does not follow up on issues discussed in previous appointments. The office staff is all women, and they all look absolutely miserable. As a result, they are rude, and short with you. After my 3rd visit, I vowed never to step foot in that office again. Trust me, if you can, go someplace else. Save yourself the frustration.

|  Go someplace else if you can! Trust me!  |  show details
by mminyard on Sep 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

The doctor is extremely unprofessional. Breezes into your room with no introduction, no chart, and no clue as to you are. No time for questions, concerns, or explanations. Terrible, uncaring, cold bedside manor, no follow-up or patient care, extremely rude staff & nurse practitioners. Long, long, long wait times. Trust me, go someplace else if you can. I won't go into detail, but after my 3rd visit, I vowed never to step foot in that office again.

|  Did not share ultrasound results accurately  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2008

The radiologist commented that the four chambers of our fetus could not be seen adequately and she marked it normal and never shared it with me. Our child was born with a heart condition that could have been diagnosed and planned for. Poor physician.

by dgoodson on Nov 25th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have recently had asurgery for endomitriosis performed by the Dr. It has been about three months now and I have yet to see her for my post op appt. 3 appts. Ihave showed up and she had already left and they did not bother to call me and let me know thi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  She can help  |  show details
by MariBD on Oct 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Rita is terrific! She help diagnose a problem that my MD couldn't! I love that she takes her time with you and will go over procedures.