A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Carabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Carabello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Carabello has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Carabello DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita Carabello practice?
- Dr. Rita Carabello has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rita Carabello practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.