A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Carabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Carabello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carabello
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carabello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Carabello has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Carabello DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita Carabello practice?
- Dr. Rita Carabello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Carabello practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.