A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Carabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Carabello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carabello has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carabello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita L. Carabello practice?
Dr. Rita Carabello practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.