A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Carlos, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Carlos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Quiambao Carlos MD is a female Neonatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita Q. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Rita Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Carlos practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians.