A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Claxton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Claxton graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Claxton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Med Ctr Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claxton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Claxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Claxton practice?
Dr. Rita Claxton practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Claxton, Dr. Gretchen Claxton, Dr. Gretta Claxton, Dr. Madge Claxton, Dr. Maegan Claxton, Dr. Maggie Claxton, Dr. Mamie Claxton, Dr. Margaret Claxton