A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Collado graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Collado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita C. Collado practice?
Dr. Rita Collado practices Internal Medicine near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Kennesaw Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Collado, Dr. Gretchen Collado, Dr. Gretta Collado, Dr. Madge Collado, Dr. Maegan Collado, Dr. Maggie Collado, Dr. Mamie Collado, Dr. Margaret Collado