- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Coram is Excellent. Dr. Coram has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Coram, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coram graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Coram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita Coram practice?
Dr. Rita Coram practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Coram, Dr. Margaret Coram, Dr. Margarita Coram, Dr. Marguerite Coram, Dr. Peggie Coram, Dr. Margit Coram, Dr. Maggie Coram, Dr. Margo Coram