Learn more about Dr. Rita Coram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Coram, Coronary, Peripheral and Structural Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coram
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Coram, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coram graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Coram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Coram FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rita Coram practice?
- Dr. Rita Coram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rita Coram practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.