Learn more about Dr. Rita Coram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Coram, Coronary, Peripheral and Structural Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coram
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Coram, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coram graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Coram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Coram FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rita Coram practice?
- Dr. Rita Coram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rita Coram practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.