A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Driggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Driggers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Driggers, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Driggers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Driggers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Wesley Driggers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita W. Driggers practice?
- Dr. Rita Driggers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rita Driggers practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.