A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ellithorpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Ellithorpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellithorpe
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ellithorpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellithorpe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellithorpe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Renee Ellithorpe MD is a female General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Ellithorpe practice?
- Dr. Rita Ellithorpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Ellithorpe practices General Practice near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin General Practitioners.