General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Review  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

She is always in a hurry and does not take the time to explain throughly. She says she is not in a position to teach science when asked a question. She takes thyroid to speed up her metabolism so that she can lose weight. She smokes!

|  Insighful and Caring Physician and Staff  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

I cannot say enough praise for Dr. Ellithorpe and her staff. I came to her clinic with little hope having seen many other "similar" doctors for my chronic illnesses. I was hesitant to try again after so many failures and being treated like an inconvenience at other clinics, however I had heard so many good things about Dr. Ellithorpe through friends and acquaintances that I decided to give it one more try. After my first visit, I felt encouraged, inspired and cared for which all gave me the courage to place my trust in her protocol. After a few weeks, my symptoms had significantly diminished and my energy was returning. After a few months, I felt better than I can remember feeling in my twenties! I feel that to say that this doctor gave me my life back is not by any means an exaggeration and I would recommend her clinic to anyone who feels let down by health "care" elsewhere.

|  NEVER seen ay signs of alcohol or smoking!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

DR Ellithorpe has been my dr for 15 years. She is very professional in her patient care. Her supporting staff shares the same qualities. I am a health care professional. I would never go anywhere else. Her knowledge is encyclopedic and is personalized for each patient. My whole family are patients.

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2010

I have always received excellent care from Dr, Ellithorpe and her staff. They are caring and compassionate. I always get more than enough time with the Dr. I have been more than pleased with the care I have received.

|  Ellithorpe is a drunk and a 2 pack a day smoker!  |  show details
by Local on Apr 8th, 2009

Sure, come tell ME how to clean up my life, but come in reeking like smoke and a day old booze run while you are doing it?Yeah right. There a woman who kjows who to care for a body.

|  EHS Band Boosters  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

There is not enough room provided for me to list all the reasons this doctor and her staff get a 5 star rating or better. Dr. Ellithorpe ch...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com