General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Review show details Review
May 15th, 2014

She is always in a hurry and does not take the time to explain throughly. She says she is not in a position to teach science when asked a question. She takes thyroid to speed up her metabolism so that she can lose weight. She smokes!

Insighful and Caring Physician and Staff show details Insighful and Caring Physician and Staff
May 1st, 2012

I cannot say enough praise for Dr. Ellithorpe and her staff. I came to her clinic with little hope having seen many other "similar" doctors for my chronic illnesses. I was hesitant to try again after so many failures and being treated like an inconvenience at other clinics, however I had heard so many good things about Dr. Ellithorpe through friends and acquaintances that I decided to give it one more try. After my first visit, I felt encouraged, inspired and cared for which all gave me the courage to place my trust in her protocol. After a few weeks, my symptoms had significantly diminished and my energy was returning. After a few months, I felt better than I can remember feeling in my twenties! I feel that to say that this doctor gave me my life back is not by any means an exaggeration and I would recommend her clinic to anyone who feels let down by health "care" elsewhere.

NEVER seen ay signs of alcohol or smoking! show details NEVER seen ay signs of alcohol or smoking!
Jul 15th, 2011

DR Ellithorpe has been my dr for 15 years. She is very professional in her patient care. Her supporting staff shares the same qualities. I am a health care professional. I would never go anywhere else. Her knowledge is encyclopedic and is personalized for each patient. My whole family are patients.

Jun 2nd, 2010

I have always received excellent care from Dr, Ellithorpe and her staff. They are caring and compassionate. I always get more than enough time with the Dr. I have been more than pleased with the care I have received.

Ellithorpe is a drunk and a 2 pack a day smoker! show details Ellithorpe is a drunk and a 2 pack a day smoker!
by Local on Apr 8th, 2009

Sure, come tell ME how to clean up my life, but come in reeking like smoke and a day old booze run while you are doing it?Yeah right. There a woman who kjows who to care for a body.

EHS Band Boosters show details EHS Band Boosters
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

There is not enough room provided for me to list all the reasons this doctor and her staff get a 5 star rating or better. Dr. Ellithorpe ch...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com