Dr. Rita Ellithorpe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2014
Review
She is always in a hurry and does not take the time to explain throughly. She says she is not in a position to teach science when asked a question. She takes thyroid to speed up her metabolism so that she can lose weight. She smokes!

May 1st, 2012
Insighful and Caring Physician and Staff
I cannot say enough praise for Dr. Ellithorpe and her staff. I came to her clinic with little hope having seen many other "similar" doctors for my chronic illnesses. I was hesitant to try again after so many failures and being treated like an inconvenience at other clinics, however I had heard so many good things about Dr. Ellithorpe through friends and acquaintances that I decided to give it one more try. After my first visit, I felt encouraged, inspired and cared for which all gave me the courage to place my trust in her protocol. After a few weeks, my symptoms had significantly diminished and my energy was returning. After a few months, I felt better than I can remember feeling in my twenties! I feel that to say that this doctor gave me my life back is not by any means an exaggeration and I would recommend her clinic to anyone who feels let down by health "care" elsewhere.

July 15th, 2011
NEVER seen ay signs of alcohol or smoking!
DR Ellithorpe has been my dr for 15 years. She is very professional in her patient care. Her supporting staff shares the same qualities. I am a health care professional. I would never go anywhere else. Her knowledge is encyclopedic and is personalized for each patient. My whole family are patients.

June 2nd, 2010
I have always received excellent care from Dr, Ellithorpe and her staff. They are caring and compassionate. I always get more than enough time with the Dr. I have been more than pleased with the care I have received.

April 8th, 2009
Ellithorpe is a drunk and a 2 pack a day smoker!
Sure, come tell ME how to clean up my life, but come in reeking like smoke and a day old booze run while you are doing it?Yeah right. There a woman who kjows who to care for a body.