A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Fisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Fisler, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Fisler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fisler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Eileen Fisler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rita E. Fisler practice?
- Dr. Rita Fisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Fisler practices Dermatology near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Dermatologists.