Overall Review

3.3

July 6th, 2016
Confrontational, long wait, no follow ups
I came with my girl friend to a follow up from an urgent care visit and it took 14 days to get in. The doctor was combative with me when I spoke up and was combative with my girlfriend regarding how she felt. I would not suggest this doctor and we ate switching PCP

October 13th, 2014
From the beginning
I been a patient of Dr. Glor since My 70 old Dr. retiried in 1998 or so 3 young Dr.'s took over. Dr. Rita Glor was the only Dr. who remained. She spends time listening to you and guides you on what is best for her patients. She has certain days when she must do her rounds of visiting her patients in the hospital and convlecent homes. I am a happy patient . In 2010 my mother suffered mini stroke and Dr. Rita Glor was right there with her no matter if it was after her long day @ work she attended my mother who is still in her care as well as my husband and myself. I do agree sometimes the wait is long but we all have needs and by communicating hopelfully can improve the wait. I also think that the front office knows there job pretty well but a smile goes a long way and good attitude is felt by the everyone. I will continue to keep Dr. Rita Glor because I believe in her and I trust her. I think a staff meeting can help improve an office because there is communication. We all deserve a chance and no matter where you go nobody has a perfect practice. I pray for her and her practice to improve and get better ratings because she is a good Dr. Thank you all and God Bless.......

January 1st, 2014
My mother have Caremore and we are very happy with the care provided by Dr Glor. I had never met the doctor when she called me to let me know about her condition. I know my mother is getting older and sicker, but that is part of life. The doctor been doing her job.

November 15th, 2013
I have been a patient for 10 years and has not had any problems with the office or the doctor. There is no problems with office or the office staff. The doctor always spend time answering my questions. Great doctor

July 18th, 2013
She is never in her office,staff has always been rude but I guess I'm used to it Glor is nice but she is in a rush,last 5x's I've called she is either not in the office today or leaves at 11am.it seems like she's in the office only 2 day's a week.

May 29th, 2013
office
I had a bad experience with this doctor, in particular her office staff. The person taking care of referrals is rude and extremely unprofessional. She has a awful!! attitude cannot help with simple requests Dr. Glor. is at lest one 45 min. to 1 hr. late each time I have come in. I found the whole experience frustrating. Do not recommend this doctor at all!

April 4th, 2013
Room for improvment
Dr Glor is great but her staff does need customer service training.

October 23rd, 2012
Front office
Dr. Glor is a good doctor,she has a great personality.I can not say the same for her front office staff. They are very cold and simply could care less. They give the impression that they are miserable working there. Not a good representation for Dr. glor's office.

August 29th, 2011
Terrible!
I had a terrible experience with this doctor, in particular her office staff. The lady taking care of referrals is rude and extremely unprofessional. She had a bad attitude with very simple requests and seemed to not want me to speak directly with Dr. Glor. I found the whole experience frustrating and awful!! Do not recommend this doctor at all!

December 3rd, 2010
Downey Family
We are a three member family and have gone to Dr. Glor for several years, withdifferent experiences. Her staff has improved lately. Dr. Glor herself is a very sympathetic doctor- and her quick diagnosis saved my mother's life. She also gave me a possible diagnosis (not her speciality)that I have found worth pursuing after several other doctors dismissed it as just arthritis. My mother recently complained that her last visit was too short, - but then there was nothing wrong but a seasonal allergy.Dr. Glor was recommended to our family by our long time allergist who said he goes to her and thinks she is very good.I believe many doctors are struggling with too many patients and not enough money coming in, especially if they take Medicare patients. I believe Dr. Glor is trying to give her patients the best care possible.

August 2nd, 2010
Dr. Rita Glor is not a bad person, she's not rude, BUT I get the feeling like she does not spend enough time to try to find out what is wrong with you. She does not ask enough questions to try to see what my symptoms are. She will immediately refer you to another specialist without being sure that's what is needed. I was also diagnosed with high cholesterol last year. I got the call from her office assistants to go on a low fat diet and that was it. I have not heard of a follow up since then. Getting an appointment is also a headache. You have to at least wait 3-4 weeks to get one.

May 6th, 2010
I had a bad experience with this DR. Ive had pains on my lower abdomen which they never found why. She never follow up with my pain.Now that I changed of doctor they found something wrong with my ovaries. I would never go back with this doctor again.