Learn more about Dr. Rita Goradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Goradia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Goradia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goradia graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goradia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goradia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita U. Goradia practice?
Dr. Rita Goradia practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Rahway Family Physicians, Rahway General Practitioners, and Rahway Internists.