A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Goradia is Satisfactory. Dr. Goradia has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Goradia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goradia graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goradia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Rahway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goradia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Goradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita U. Goradia practice?
Dr. Rita Goradia practices Family Medicine near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Rahway Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Goradia, Dr. Margaret Goradia, Dr. Margarita Goradia, Dr. Marguerite Goradia, Dr. Peggie Goradia, Dr. Margit Goradia, Dr. Maggie Goradia, Dr. Margo Goradia