Overall Review

2.5

April 15th, 2016
I been treated very badly here waited about 2h just for some blood results. When I politely ask have you guys forgot about me wile waiting in the room one of the staff said I could care less how long you wait

March 23rd, 2016
Good doctor, horrible unprofessional Staff
I have never actually seen Doctor Goradia, I see her other staff doctor at the Elizabeth office. The doctor herself is extremely sweet and caring she always takes her time with me , I have been a patient here for many years. Her staff however is a totally different story, they are incredibly rude, obnoxious for no reason. Maybe they despise their job I don't know but they treat you as if you are a total bother to them. They gave me a terrible time to give me a replacement referral for one they made a mistake of by giving in me a doctor who does not take my insurance. When I asked to see the doctor, thy said no "that's a joke" and that I will not be allowed to see the doctor at the Elizabeth office again. All because they got impatient with me for inquiring as to why I had to do another visit simply for a corrective referral. Longgggg story short, I will now have to switch doctor simply because of their staff. Which makes me sad because I did like her so much but her staff is way too much to deal with, very negative and rude.

December 27th, 2015
Bedside matter isn't professional at all.

December 24th, 2015
SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE
Dr. Goradia suggested I find a new primary physician during the time I was admitted to the hospital so she did not have to do her job. I plan to file a many complaints as humanly possible because this type of behavior should not be allowed.

November 12th, 2015
calls herself a doctor??
Worst doctor ever. its not that she doesnt care its that she genuinely hates her customers, because thats wat they are "customers" she is a crook who schedules multiple appointments and test if ur insurance will pay. this lady should be ashamed of herself and shouldnt be aloud to practice.

May 2nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Quite helpful staff.

January 27th, 2015
Unprofessionalism at it's BEST!
The office staff is the absolute worst! Not only did they not bother to call to inform me they leaving at 6pm (my apt time) THEY WE'RE RIDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL! !! I WILL NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN OR REFER ANYONE!

January 14th, 2015
I found Dr. Goradia to be well-versed in various ailments and courteous. I found the Rahway office to be a little slow, but overall, she is knowledgeable and helpful so I didn't mind the wait.

January 7th, 2015
great doctor.spot on diagnosis and treatment

July 23rd, 2014
Not a Possitive Experience
I was very disappointed to find out that I had to pay $10.00 for a few pages of a lab report that was produced by the Labcorp, which is not a part of her clinic. I have had several doctors in the past in more than four different states including a doctor at a Clinic in New Jersey, never had I been asked to pay for the lap report. They have always provided a copy of the lab report free of charge. Some of the doctors that are affiliated with more advanced medical facilities would even provide online access to the lab report for the patients. This doctor indicated that the charge is to cover the time and the printing cost for making copies of the report. I do not believe that would justify the $10.00 fee. Besides, it should be something that a doctor could at least do for his/her patients as a courtesy and good service. Selling the lap report not produced by her own clinic to a patient for a profit is not an ethical practice. I think it is a bad policy even though the regulations allow her to charge a dollar per page of the medical record she has on a patient. It tarnishes her image as a caring doctor.

June 20th, 2014
Worst Practice
Dr Goradia' practice use to be a compassionate and professional atmosphere. She always over prescribed, but that was not the concern. Now Goradia has grwn big, and the little bedside manners had disappeared in the face of dollars. She is not connected at all to her patients. Staff is horrible. The only explanation to the horrible staff is that they hate their job, and don't get paid much. I don't recommend Goradia to my enemy.

May 8th, 2014
Good doctor and one stop shop
I needed an urgent appointment for my wife. She had been to the ER 3 days ago and they treated her for URI. I was told that I would be accommodated but that I would have a wait as they had to see other booked PTs first. My wife was not feeling any better so I thought rather than wait in the ER i might as well wait in the doctors office. Actually, the wait was not bad. They took her in , in between PTs. My wife is a heavy smoker. She was diagnosed with bronchitis. She was given inhalers and abx and steroids. She started feeling better in 2 days. They also have a lung doctor there, so my wife was able to schedule an appointment with him and have her lung testing done as well. She was diagnosed with early emphysema. I'm very grateful to dr. Goradia and her staff for taking care of my wife and giving her the right treatment.