Dr. Rita Goradia Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rita Goradia?

Disappointed

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Waiting 3, or more hours to see a doctor is ridiculous. They have IMO a scam going on. #1)They take your blood for labworks in the office. I end up paying a co-pay, where as if I go To lab Corp directly I don't. So, you go in pay your copay just to have labworks. Then they give you a date to come back two weeks later for the result and charge you another co-pay. #2) they charge you a co-pay for my annual pbusical, whereas they sshould not because my physical falls under preventative care and should be free. #3) They sent me a bill charging me for them transporting my blood work from their office to the lab. #4) when the blood Transportation scam didn't work. They sent me a bill for a co-pay. Which is beyond ridiculous. Anyone who have been to that office knows no one goes in an exam room without the front desk collecting your co-pay first. #5) tbe girls at the front desk has no clue what's going on. They sit their gigging and talking with each other as if they were at a social function. #6) Dr. Goradia's, husband is supposed to be the office manager and he does nothing. He doesn't even come to the waiting room to apologize to the patients for having them wIth so long. #7) they give appointments but in reality it's who comes first and sign in is the order they utilize. #8) even though Dr. Goradia IMO overbooked her patients and have her office looking like an assembly line of hearded sheep. She is a good doctor. She herself will take a little time with you. #9) The last time I got my flu shot their. It was given to me by the medical assistant. I honestly felt like they injected me with saline water instead of the flu shot because I got extremely sick, which was a first since I started taking the flu shot about 8 years ago.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I been treated very badly here waited about 2h just for some blood results. When I politely ask have you guys forgot about me wile waiting in the room one of the staff said I could care less how long you wait

Good doctor, horrible unprofessional Staff

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I have never actually seen Doctor Goradia, I see her other staff doctor at the Elizabeth office. The doctor herself is extremely sweet and caring she always takes her time with me , I have been a patient here for many years. Her staff however is a totally different story, they are incredibly rude, obnoxious for no reason. Maybe they despise their job I don't know but they treat you as if you are a total bother to them. They gave me a terrible time to give me a replacement referral for one they made a mistake of by giving in me a doctor who does not take my insurance. When I asked to see the doctor, thy said no "that's a joke" and that I will not be allowed to see the doctor at the Elizabeth office again. All because they got impatient with me for inquiring as to why I had to do another visit simply for a corrective referral. Longgggg story short, I will now have to switch doctor simply because of their staff. Which makes me sad because I did like her so much but her staff is way too much to deal with, very negative and rude.

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Bedside matter isn't professional at all.

SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Dr. Goradia suggested I find a new primary physician during the time I was admitted to the hospital so she did not have to do her job. I plan to file a many complaints as humanly possible because this type of behavior should not be allowed.

calls herself a doctor??

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Worst doctor ever. its not that she doesnt care its that she genuinely hates her customers, because thats wat they are "customers" she is a crook who schedules multiple appointments and test if ur insurance will pay. this lady should be ashamed of herself and shouldnt be aloud to practice.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Quite helpful staff.

Unprofessionalism at it's BEST!

Posted on January 27th, 2015

The office staff is the absolute worst! Not only did they not bother to call to inform me they leaving at 6pm (my apt time) THEY WE'RE RIDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL! !! I WILL NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN OR REFER ANYONE!

Horrible experience every time

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I found Dr. Goradia to be well-versed in various ailments and courteous. I found the Rahway office to be a little slow, but overall, she is knowledgeable and helpful so I didn't mind the wait.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

great doctor.spot on diagnosis and treatment

Not a Possitive Experience

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I was very disappointed to find out that I had to pay $10.00 for a few pages of a lab report that was produced by the Labcorp, which is not a part of her clinic. I have had several doctors in the past in more than four different states including a doctor at a Clinic in New Jersey, never had I been asked to pay for the lap report. They have always provided a copy of the lab report free of charge. Some of the doctors that are affiliated with more advanced medical facilities would even provide online access to the lab report for the patients. This doctor indicated that the charge is to cover the time and the printing cost for making copies of the report. I do not believe that would justify the $10.00 fee. Besides, it should be something that a doctor could at least do for his/her patients as a courtesy and good service. Selling the lap report not produced by her own clinic to a patient for a profit is not an ethical practice. I think it is a bad policy even though the regulations allow her to charge a dollar per page of the medical record she has on a patient. It tarnishes her image as a caring doctor.