A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Gulati, Fertility Doctor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Gulati, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gulati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Gulati FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Gulati practice?
- Dr. Rita Gulati has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rita Gulati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See West Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists and West Orange Endocrinologists.